The disinformation crisis affecting democracies across the globe has given rise to an urgent need to improve digital skills and boost digital literacy in order to help students, public authorities, media organizations and the public at large better address this epidemic.
- to identify characteristics that allow misinformation/disinformation campaigns to go viral
- to determine why different groups of people are attracted to disinformation
- to help media experts detect and debunk false information
- A hub that brings together journalists from well-established media organizations, research institutes and universities from Cyprus, Greece and Malta united in the fight against disinformation.
- Help citizens develop critical thinking skills to better combat false news through media literacy workshops, tutorials and conferences